If you are a consumer, you are generally entitled to withdraw from the distance contract.
You can withdraw from the contract by making us a declaration of withdrawal from the contract e.g. via an e-mail sent to: email@example.com
Return the item to us immediately to: Aleja Bohaterów Września 3/8, 02-389 Warsaw , but no later than 14 days after the date on which you waived the contract.
You can withdraw from the contract within 14 days.
The 14-day period for withdrawal begins:
• for the contract in which we issue the article, being obliged to transfer its property – from the possession of the property by you or the person indicated by you other than the carrier,
• for digital content – from the date of conclusion of the contract.
To keep the deadline, simply send a statement before it expires.
Payments you make, including the costs of delivering items under the terms and conditions set out in the terms and conditions, will be refunded to you without delay, but no later than 14 days from the date of receipt of your withdrawal declaration.
We may abstain from the refund of the payment received from you until we receive the item back or you provide proof of its return, depending on which event will occur earlier.
Please note that the right to withdraw from a distance contract is not granted to the consumer with regard to the contract:
• in which the subject-matter is unprefabricated, manufactured according to the consumer’s specifications or to meet its individualised needs,
• in which the subject-matter of the benefit is a matter which is rapidly damaged or with a short shelf life,
• in which the subject-matter is delivered in a sealed package which cannot be returned for health reasons or hygienic reasons after opening the package, if the packaging has been opened after delivery,
• in which sound or visual recordings are provided or computer programs provided in the sealed packaging if the packaging has been opened after delivery
• to provide digital content which is not recorded on the material medium if the performance of the benefit has begun with the express consent of the consumer before the expiry of the withdrawal period and after the trader has informed him of the loss of the right of withdrawal.
Detailed information on withdrawal can be found in our Terms of Sale.
If the goods purchased with us prove defective, you have the right to claim based on the warranty. The complaint is best submitted to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Aleje Jerozolimskie 155/U3, 02-326 Warsaw .
The advertised goods must be sent to: Aleja Bohaterów Września 3/8, 02-389 Warsaw
In connection with the defect, you may request:
• exchange of goods free of defects,
• removal of the defect,
or make a claim for:
• price reduction,
• withdrawal from the contract – in the event of a material defect.
We are responsible for the defects identified before the expiry of two years from the date of release of the item.
As a general rule, you can file a complaint within one year of noticing the defect, but the time to file a complaint cannot be completed before the seller’s liability period expires.
Consideration of your complaint will take place within 14 days from the date of our receipt of your complaint.
For more information about complaints, please refer to our Sales Terms and Conditions.